The position is responsible for operating liquid filling equipment including trouble shooting and making minor mechanical adjustments. Must be able to keep accurate and detailed records, understand batch records and maintain cleanliness of work area. Must follow standard operating procedures for the packaging operation. First shift hours are 6am to 2:30pm.
- Set up filling machines and scales to package approved batches in proper containers to proper weights as shown on the in-process packaging sheets
- Ensure that all products are manufactured and packaged according to quality standards and product specifications through daily execution of batch master records
- Work within standards and operating procedure to plan, perform and make decisions regarding the set up and operations of a variety of packaging equipment, including automated machine processes and controls to perform routine assembly line production functions of filling, packing, assembling, labeling and inspecting
- Follow batch record instructions during packaging process, as per standard operating procedures
- Operator must adhere to all safety guidelines and ensure that final product meets high quality standards
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 1 year prior experience utilizing filling equipment in a liquid filling operation
- Must be capable of lifting between 25-70 lbs
- Grammatical and communication skills, both written and oral to keep others informed of progress and changes in status of work
- Able to work as part of team and adapt to changes in work duties
- Detail-oriented, thorough and methodical, and able to follow timeline
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalency degree
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
The physical requirements of the position generally include: standing, walking, sitting, using hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing. In some circumstances, bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and crawling may apply. In general the activity level one usually performs is light physical activity in a manufacturing and warehouse environment. This position may require lifting up to 70 pounds occasionally. Generally work is performed in a warehouse environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed