Lupin is seeking an experienced full time Payroll Analyst for our Baltimore office to assist with processing multi-state payrolls for 700 plus employees utilizing ADP Workforce Now and ADP Time and Attendance. The analyst will be responsible for performing analytical duties, auditing accounts, and facilitating various payroll wage verification, check and advice distribution, process documentation, and file maintenance. He/she may also perform periodic internal audits of various payroll areas and prepare materials for external or internal auditors.
· Assisting Payroll Manager in processing of 9 payrolls: 4 bi-weekly and 5 semi-monthly.
· Working closely with Human Resources (specifically with the Benefits Managers) on inquiries regarding benefits and 401k plan administration.
· Work closely with the finance team on the proper recording of payroll transactions in SAP as well as confirming intercompany billing information as it relates to payroll
· Handling employee inquiries or complaints as they relate to payroll
· Review all input from HR (new hires, terminations, rate information, etc.) and any changes to employee profiles prior to payroll processing and compare changes to preview reports to ensure accuracy and employee confidence.
· Assist with audits (including but not limited to financial statement audits, annual 401k audits, and workmen’s comp audit), special projects, and reporting.
· Maintain confidentiality of all aspects employee information and company operations.
· Experience with ADP Workforce Now, ADP’s Time and Attendance, and ADP reporting modules
· Knowledge of SAP a plus
· Four to six years of payroll processing experience, preferably with a manufacturing background
· Knowledge of multi-state payroll taxation a plus
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
· Detail and customer service oriented
· Ability to perform under tight deadlines
· Must be able to work with flexibility towards changing requirements and priorities
· Mature, dependable candidate with extreme confidentiality a must
· Certifications in payroll a plus
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively cross-functionally Team player,
· Results driven self-starter, who can work independently or with minimal supervision and who has success in a team environment
· Demonstrated ability to implement and maintain financial controls and accounting policies and procedures
· Strong communication skills (verbal and oral)