The company is focused on strategic R & D and an aggressive product development program with a global presence in Women’s Health, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory and Anti-Infectives. Building on its parent company’s strengths of vertical integration in discovery research, process chemistry, active pharmaceutical ingredient production, formulation development, and regulatory filing, the US Company is committed to its vision of becoming an innovation-led pharmaceutical specialty company, This Company’s niche pharmaceutical products are uniquely manufactured and span a range of dosage forms and delivery systems. With a robust pipeline of product approvals, ANDAs and file submissions, the company is poised to continuously launch important new products starting in the near future and the decade to come.
· Developing and executing a strategic business plan for managing your territory.
· Pre-call plan to identify sales opportunities and meet health care professionals' (HCP) needs.
· Leverage data and customer knowledge to build product discussions around HCP's and patients’ needs.
· Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with HCP’s and office staff.
· Use the Lupin Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision making process.
· Utilizing data sources to capitalize on opportunities with the greatest ROI
· Attaining and/or exceeding assigned sales and profit goals
· Effectively managing sample inventory levels
· Managing and tracking physician profile information
· Effectively cover targeted physicians
· Achieve 9 target physician calls and 2 or more pharmacy calls per day.
· Participate in other activities, including sales meetings, speaker programs, and conventions which may occur outside of typical business hours
Compensation & Benefits