Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. wholly owned subsidiary of Lupin Limited, which is among the top five pharmaceutical companies in India. Through our sales and marketing headquarters in Baltimore, MD, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is dedicated to delivering high-quality, branded and generic medications trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies.
Lupin Limited, headquartered in Mumbai, India, is strongly research focused. It has a program for developing New Chemical Entities. The company has a state-of-the-art R&D center in Pune and is a leading global player in Anti-TB, Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and Cardiovascular drugs (ACE-inhibitors and cholesterol reducing agents) and has a notable presence in the areas of diabetes, anti-inflammatory and respiratory therapy.
We are building on our parent company's strengths of vertical integration in discovery research, process chemistry, active pharmaceutical ingredient production, formulation development and regulatory filings. Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is committed to achieving its vision and mission of becoming an innovation led transnational pharmaceutical company.
· Accountable for executing, analyzing, documenting and the submission of all mandated product and pricing obligations for all federal and state government pricing programs in accordance with Lupin methodology, including: Medicaid (AMP, BP, URA, State Reporting), Medicare Part B (ASP), Office of Pharmacy Affairs (PHS), Veteran Affairs (NFAMP, IFF, ANFAMP, FCP), and State Formulary requirements.
· Support the maintenance of government pricing policies, SOPs, and reasonable assumptions consistent with state and federal price reporting regulations.
· Ensure SOX compliance by providing support and assistance to audit initiatives.
· Provide government pricing related strategy support and impact modeling for business partners.
· Support and test government system upgrades and/or enhancements impacting the area.
· Additional responsibilities may be assessed as appropriate.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting or Related Field Required.
· 4+ year’s business experience, preferably with a concentration in data analysis, contracting, government pricing related activities or financial analysis.
· Ability to work productively within a team environment and perform duties independently or with a low level of supervision is required.
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills as job responsibilities include communicating with various levels of management within and outside of the company.
· The position demands the ability to respond to a high volume of work with a high level of intensity dictated by the requirement for absolute accuracy within an expedited turnaround time. This position is dynamic in nature due to the evolving legislative and legal environment; therefore, it requires an ability to respond to change and a need for constant re-prioritizing to satisfy demands of rapidly changing environment.
· Success in this position requires an extraordinarily high attention to detail and organization with a high degree of follow up & follow through are necessary to keep all tasks prioritized.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with Model N Government Pricing Reporting
· Must possess strong business, analytical and organizational skills