Lupin is comprised of a fast growing, innovative and robust team of manufacturing, Research and Development and commercial divisions. Together these entities make up the generic and branded U.S. business. Lupin has a significant generic pipeline, and a branded focus on women’s health. Our first Research and Development facility in the US is located in Coral Springs, Florida which focuses on generic and branded orally inhaled and nasal drug products. Somerset, New Jersey is home to one of twelve commercial manufacturing sites globally and the only commercial manufacturing facility in the United States for Lupin, as well as additional Research and Development teams. Lupin is prided on being people-focused and centered around how impactful we are with our customers. Dollars are not a measure of success but rather the people we help along the way.
We are currently recruiting for a Sr/Executive Director, Business Development for Women's Health. This position can be based in our Baltimore, MD office or Somerset, NJ.
The Executive Director of Franchise Management for Women’s Health creates the marketing strategies to meet corporate sales objectives for Lupin’s Women’s Health products. This position is responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams and key physicians to implement market development and franchise growth plans.
• Develop comprehensive marketing strategies that includes traditional and digital/social media channels
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, especially Business Development and Sales and Marketing, to define market opportunity and competitive landscape
• Develop strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and luminaries to gather information and product needs for upstream and downstream activities
• Work with internal team to cultivate relationships with customer sites in order to achieve product goals
• Drive acquisition of competitor product knowledge and effectively communicate Lupin’s positioning against our competitors
• Lead, monitor and evaluate sales and promotional programs to determine their success
• Identify trends throughout the medical marketplace
• Interact with multiple functions of the company, luminaires, and customers both internal and external
• Establish effective relationships and credibility with Sales, Clinical, R&D and Operations
• Develop strategic plans that identify solutions and best practices to address key business challenges and opportunities in order to meet corporate sales objectives
• Product marketing expert on cross-functional upstream projects and initiatives
• BS or BA in marketing, finance or related fields. MBA highly preferred.
• Serve as an integral part of the cross-functional team that analyzes and evaluates commercial opportunities and supports commercial due diligence on all product acquisition candidates.
• Guide and/or conduct market landscape reviews and primary/secondary market research to proactively support BD opportunities, working closely with external market research service providers.
• Demonstrate a high degree of comfort in providing recommendations and dealing with ambiguity due to uncertainty, lack of validated assumptions and/or incomplete information.
• Assess and validate unmet therapeutic area needs and market potential, inform the creation and evaluation of target product profiles, assessing the attractiveness of opportunities to key stakeholders (patients, providers and payers), assessing the competitive landscape, positioning of product in marketplace and treatment guidelines
• Understands analytics and business intelligence support for commercial evaluations and investment behind new products
• Understands how to construct a P&L and elucidate resources and spend for BD evaluations, commercial readiness and go-to-market considerations