Lupin is comprised of a fast growing, innovative and robust team of manufacturing, Research and Development and commercial divisions. Together these entities make up the generic and branded U.S. business. Lupin has a significant generic pipeline, and a branded focus on women’s health. Our first Research and Development facility in the US is located in Coral Springs, Florida which focuses on generic and branded orally inhaled and nasal drug products. Somerset, New Jersey is home to one of twelve commercial manufacturing sites globally and the only commercial manufacturing facility in the United States for Lupin, as well as additional Research and Development teams. Lupin is prided on being people-focused and centered around how impactful we are with our customers. Dollars are not a measure of success but rather the people we help along the way.
The Chargeback and Revenue Analyst is responsible for accurately administering chargebacks submitted by wholesalers, which includes Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), the Federal Government, & Public Health Service Entities and Hospitals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for ensuring that chargebacks are processed and maintained within Model N Revenue Management System and that all chargeback submissions are accurately validated, processed and paid on a timely basis.
• Maintain ongoing communication with wholesalers while resolving discrepancies to ensure all chargeback deductions are analyzed and reconciled.
• Maintain contact with the wholesalers EDI and chargeback departments for the management of chargebacks and other deductions / receivables.
• Works cross-functionally with internal colleagues in Contracting, Managed Markets Account Management, Accounts Receivable / Payable, Customer Service, Information Systems, and Revenue Accounting.
• Researching and processing of wholesaler chargebacks to resolve valid submissions, authorized deductions and adjusting entries.
• Identify, monitor and minimize deductions. Maintain deduction level and process objectives as determined by management.
• Ensure SOX compliance by providing support and assistance to audit initiatives.
• Perform Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Revenue and Chargeback Analytics for Wholesalers.
• Participate and/or contribute to special projects as needed.
• Responsible for adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, and Health Administration, Accounting or Related Field Required.
• 4+ year’s business experience, preferably with a concentration in data analysis, contracting and financial analysis.
• Understanding of pharmaceutical industry, product flow and reimbursement, chargeback administration and chargeback payment processes.
• Ability to work productively within a team environment and perform duties independently or with a low level of supervision is required.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills as job responsibilities include communicating with various levels of management within and outside of the company.
• The position demands the ability to respond to a high volume of work with a high level of intensity dictated by the requirement for absolute accuracy within an expedited turnaround time. This position is dynamic in nature due to the evolving legislative and legal environment; therefore, it requires an ability to respond to change and a need for constant re-prioritizing to satisfy demands of rapidly changing environment.
• Success in this position requires an extraordinarily high attention to detail and organization with a high degree of follow up & follow through are necessary to keep all tasks prioritized.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with Model N Revenue Management System.
• Must possess strong business, analytical and organizational skills
• Additional responsibilities may be assessed as appropriate.